Saturday, June 22, 2013

Cosmopolitan Meets Vintage Chic - A Look Back

I recently came across some photos from a wedding in 2011 that has always been one of my favorites.  I was fortunate to be a part of the venue coordination team to help bring this spectacular event to life.  My favorites are Kassie's amazing dress that had more sparkle than a diamond and the abundance of flowers the Event Planner brought all the way here from the Midwest.  The aisle of 24,000+ rose petals took me forever to put down but is still one of my favorite aisle runners ever.  AND I just found out the wedding was published in the Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Magazine.












Venue: The Springs Preserve – Las Vegas, NV
Wedding Planner & Floral: Circle City Planners & Designers
Cupcakes: Gimme Some Sugar
Wedding Dress: St. Pucchi
Groom’s Attire: Nordstrom
Bridesmaid Dresses: Vera Wang
Hair & Makeup: Hera Beauty
Invitations: Gourmet Invitations
Music: DJ Harry O of Vegas City DJs & Vitamin String Quartet
Lighting & Furniture Rental: LED Unplugged & RSVP Rental
Linens: La Tavola Linen
Photography: Chelsea Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...