Friday, August 19, 2011

InStyle InSpired - A Series of Posts on A-List Party Must Haves on a Budget

Over the next few weeks I will be writing on some topics inspired by a book I recently read, InStyle Parties - the Complete Guide to Easy, Elegant Entertaining.  I received it as a gift and never found the time to crack it open.  Well, I have been missing out.  This book references the work of renowned part planners and the content really gets the creative juices flowing.  Jennifer Tung and the folks at InStyle have really created a go to book highlighting events by the best while making sure to include a section called "Even Easier".  Even Easier helps you create the A-List party but within a budget or time limit or both. 



More to follow soon on these great InStyle InSpired topics!
  • The Invitations
  • The Bar (my favorite)
  • The Food (my other favorite)
  • The Table
  • The Decor
  • The Hostess
  • The Parties
Other kudos and links for this book:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...